Photocredit: Stock Photo
This is a list of the books that I intend to read in the next 10 months. Goodreads is a good place to connect and track your reading goals, should you be so inclined.
Just FYI - I tend not to read much in the way of novels, but quite heavily in business, leadership and practical how-to volumes. I prefer less theoretical books, to books that flesh out a life with increased impact. That is my personal preference. That is not a value statement against novels, nor those that read them - all reading is good for the mind, in my opinion.
- Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
- Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen by Steve Sims
- Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High by Kenny Patterson
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown
- Leadership and Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute
- Leadership In Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- That's What She Said by Joanne Lipman
- The CEO Next Door by Tahl Raz, Kim Powell, Elena L. Botelho
- The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle
- The Reputation Game by David Waller
- Tribes - We Need You to Lead Us - Seth Godin